Sunday, October 19, 2008

odd dream

I had extra super disturbed sleep for a few nights last week, as Bodhi had a fever that didn't want to go away, and a molar coming in, so there was mighty waking.

This made for weird sleep patterns, and lots of dreams, as I was waking at all hours.

I dreamt, among other things, that I was walking in the snow with a baby, in some Russian type wastes landscape, and scary sci fi wolves were running towards me out of the strafing snow. They were more like hyenas, brown and spotted, with weird, pale, yellowy gold eyes. There were black clad soldiers with rifles running up behind me, but still quite far away. The wolves were coming from different directions. I picked up, or was carrying, a wine bottle and hefted it, baby in the other arm, getting ready to catch one across the head with it as it got close.

It was pretty scary, though I think the soldiers got there before there was any need to actually try and fend them off, an then the alarm went off. I had to cuddle Bodhi for a bit to stop feeling freaked out before I got up. I can still feel them coming at me out of the snow, with the black figures running up behind me, though the feeling of holding the baby has faded.

Just in case anyone is feeling cold and unnerved by that, I will also reveal that I before that I dreamed I was in a hotel room, and Midget Wrangler got into bed with me with her boobs out. I resisted her advances in the end though. Still, are you warm and enlivened now?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreams can be weird.

Boobs make everything good again.

I like that story.

Jo said...

Yep, that's what boobs are for.

What did you think of my boob cake, Maxi?

Anonymous said...

There's a boob cake?

Jo said...

Scroll down a couple, dude.

And there's another picture of a box of them on www.piosacake.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

That's deceiving, I thought you meant a cake in the shape of boobs. Or boobs covered in cake.

I;m watching Total Recall now and there's a woman with three boobs, now that would make a great cake.

Jo said...

No way, you don't think it looks like a boob? I thought it was more realistic than I'd intended it to be.

I'm a little obsessed with that photo, I could look at it all day. I think it's totally creamy and booby. Couldn't you just... lick it?

Ok, is this better?www.http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com/2008/10/dolly-parton-cupcakes-for-breast-cancer.html

Eyes off the jailbait, though!

Anonymous said...

They're nice.
What do you mean jailbait though?

I could go to jail for licking her cupcakes?

Jo said...

Put it this way - if she was my sweet and cutey teenage daughter, yes, I'd be telling her, 'Don't let Maxi near your cupcakes'.

Anonymous said...

have you been watching that film with jake gillenhall and the global warming / ice age story line by any chance? or the trailers?

Anonymous said...

I'm offended, truly.

If anyone needs me, I'll be sulking.

Jo said...

Not another sulker?
Turn that frown upsidedown, Msxi.

Maybe I was harsh. Maybe you just would have shown her your cartoon collection...