Wednesday, May 20, 2009

brief hiatus

Birthday parties. Gerbil tanks to construct. DS cakes to bake. Bouncy castles to organise. Never mind booking the limo.

Just kidding about the limo.

At least the forecast is set to improve.

But I'm tired. I've a friend doing the circular post breakup-notgettingoverhim-what'llI do- discussion through various communication media and that's taking up a little time and energy. Because I don't know, woman, you can see how successful my own attempts at relationship maintenance have been.

I'll resist talking about teen vampire romance and further. But I got nothing else. Normal service to resume when I have an idea.

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And meanwhile, what's for dinner?

Martin said...

Chin up, sis.

Jo said...

Heh. I didn't mean to imply that my chin was down.

Martin said...

...and, I'd wager she'll go back to him anyway.