Saturday, June 27, 2009

dreams

This morning I had a gerbil anxiety dream. We had a large frog and a teeny hamster type creature in a small plastic box. I was fretting about them, then realised there was somehow a small snake in there too. The frog started oozing slime, and the snake got bigger and started eating the hamster. It was yukky but I didn't manage to do anything about it.

I dreamed something else as well, but I've forgotten it since I started writing. Sigh.

We're going to a christening this morning, and I haven't got the washing dry (internet addiction) so I've nothing that Olivia will accept wearing - dressing up is anathema to her. Fights on the horizon. Gah. Want to go back to bed.

8 comments:

PĂ©itseoga said...

hope your day gets better from here on in!!

Ms. Moon said...

I am having a similar day under completely different circumstances. Maybe it's the moon. It's in snakey fear.

Jo said...

Oo, Snake Moon! Scary.

Ms. Moon said...

Or frogs. I weeded today and saw so many darling little frogs. Maybe the moon is in frogs.

Anonymous said...

You've called O-Livia by her real name...

Jo said...

Thanks, I keep dong that.

Mwa said...

Just found your blog. You had me at "gerbil anxiety dream" - you have another follower.

Figures that Ms. Moon would be on here as well. She knows what's good.

Jo said...

Hi, Mwa, nice to see you.