Tuesday, February 2, 2010

moanmoanmoan

There's something wrong with my car... again.

Ok, I stayed up too late working, again.

I have a tummy bug.

I went back to bed this morning, but I still feel sleepyickybleh.

My husband did something really annoying yesterday: I'll keep my resolution not to moan about it on the blog anymore but it's still pissing me off. And god, just realised I just had a dream about being ill and standing there while my mother in law insisted on making my bed, all wrong, with Axel angrily helping her do it all wrong, and me trying to beg them to fuck off, while pulling the rugs she'd put in out and put the sheet back under the covers. And having Axel storm off in a rage, and just thinking, yes, all of you, just fuck off!

Wanna sleep all day and have someone bring me medicinal tea and a hot water bottle and take my children away to a land of delight and entertainment til after dinner time.

Bleurg.

16 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

This is why mommies do not get sick. Unless they do.
Wishing you get-well-quickly thoughts.

Danielle said...

you really should sleep more ..the lack of sleep isnt good for your mind..smilesironicly*


ps..lately i dreamed i was in a old restaurant and people were throwing sugar boxes at me

Maxi Cane said...

I was sick recently so I feel your pain, don't have any kids though.

You want a hug?

Jo said...

It's my mind that's the problem, now, is it?

Wait til you see how much sugar gets thrown at you if you do project of Shanna's, D.

Martin said...

oh the bed making thing... creepy

Jo said...

I know a creepier real life bed making mother in law story, but it's not mine so I'd better not share it anseo (here).

Jo said...

Hmm. Not unless you want me to puke on you.

But I'm very grateful for the offer.

Jo said...

oops. Stupid comment moderation.

That wasfor Maxi.

Irmhild said...

hope you'll feel better soon... i was lucky when i had my stomach bug, emm must have known i wasn't well and was an angel child, mostly playing by herself and letting me lie on the couch, suffering in peace!

Jo said...

I can't complain today, I've just been rolled on and thoroughly messed with, but apart from that I got my day in bed.

Mick said...

Sending you get well thoughts. Hope you fell better soon.

Incidentally, I dreamt I was in bed with one of my students, being shouted at by her way-too-attractive mother...weird

Mick said...

Shit, forgot to mention that my student's 18.

Jo said...

:)

Geeks in Rome said...

ugh, You're being haunted in your dreams AND real life. so wrong!

hope you can find some free time to be sick and miserable. It's not fun to be responsible for others too when you feel like crap!

Compulsive Cook said...

If it's my mother-in-law bed story you're thinking of, help yourself. I'm always happy for the mad witch's evilness to be exposed.

Unknown said...

lol. Will do :)