Saturday, July 17, 2010

list

Cook soup - in progess

Pack car with stuff for bootsale tomorrow - I can't find all the stuff from last year - where did it get put?? I think it's in the cupboard behind the wardrobe in the bedroom :(

Clear the desk and sort the boxes of papers - groan

Transfer Olivia's baby clothes from plastic box in attic to bags, put baking-market stuff in box with lid, transfer to shed. God. The shed... The crapheap beside the shed... but it's Axel's crap heap, I refuse to take responsiblity for this one.

Hoover corners etc.

After kids go to bed, put evil carpet cleaner on the carpet, to try and dispell the linger odour of eau de chien.

Next week signals D day for the aged dog.

Ahhh, how much will I get done? Tune in tomorrow, and see and guage the extent to which doing productive work is managing to counter my misery and self doubt.

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Always best to go forward! I'm cheering you on!

Anonymous said...

I wish they WOULD invent an easily accessable parallel universe where we could store things. It can't be THAT hard.

It's an excellent high though, getting rid of stuff that owns you. You'll feel infinately better when it's done, I hope.