Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jo is trying not to narrate her own third person life in the style of mundane status updates after spending too much time on facebook

Jo wonders if anyone else frequently catches their baggy sleeve on the mixer tap lever, causing said sleeve to fill with water.

Jo just got her hair cut, but can't seem to manage to take a nice photograph.

Jo wonders if her children will ever stop fucking screaming at each other and herself.

Jo is nursing her heart, having just finished The Lacuna.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

One wonders if one such as I can actually have a life without facebook and still exist. The answer is 42.

Unknown said...

P.S. started to get a little bit bored with Lacuna when Frida wasn't really in it anymore. Am going to pick it up again tonight right after I get off this bloody facebook

Jo said...

Hmm. I think my facebooking is indicative of the fact that I do not indeed have much life at all.

Jo said...

Oh god, no, it's very gripping when he gets to America. I did find it slow, though I loved all the Trotsky stuff, for the human relationships. Makes me want to read real Trotsky biogs...

Mwa said...

All I can say is don't start playing Wordscraper on Facebook or you'll never leave the bloody place again.

Jo said...

I'm going to take that advice, like a drowning owman clinging to a stick.

Jo said...

Woman, not owman. Jo is worried she'sa bout to start having a conversation with herself in comments again.

Ms. Moon said...

Mary says yes, she can relate.

geeks in rome said...

Like!

ooo wordscraper. must try.
I've been stuck on wordtwist which pisses me off cuz they think "ani" and "nus" are words and it won't take "shit"

Mwa said...

geeks in rome!
don't!!!
you'll never sleep again!