Tuesday, November 9, 2010

dinner fail but all's not lost

Hmm. This was going to be a  self congratulatory post but then the bean burgers were too mushy and the macaroni cheese wasn't cheesy enough.

However, what I did achieve today was calm in the face of Olivia's seriously insane tantrums and desperate rage. This morning with her I don't want to go to school I won't wear these stupid uncomfortable knickers school- stress tantrums, and her I'm hungry give me white bread or die I hate you all I wish I was dead you're all idiots pre dinner tantrums.

 I managed not to shout back or use ugly words ALL DAY - and only an hour to go before bed time. It helped that she went to a friend's house for a few hours, I suppose, I must confess that. Still. It gives me hope. IthinkIcanIthinkIcan...

No comments: