Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some stand up statements from Micky D

Michael D Higgins tells it like he sees it:




Good man yourself, Michael D.

I feel quite proud.

I've been a bit absent - unwellness on a family wide scale. Still feeling a bit weird. Tonight I watched the start of a Friends where Rachel is going to Paris, and thought about how I probably shouldn't watch it, and the thought of crying at Friends made my nose start to sting. So I came and watched Micky D instead.

Now the kids have headed next door for a movie, and I am deeply relieved to have some alone time.

In other news, post flu, I've come out in cold sores in THREE places and look like Zombie Jo. Not good. On the plus side, I've temporarily lost my appetite, which is a lovely, unfamiliar feeling I always appreciate. 

No comments: