Sunday, August 5, 2012

I don't mind the lo fi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1h2PMPCAo&feature=branded

I love music that swells and swells and builds and takes you with it.

Always did.

Sigh.

I read Valley of the Horses by Jean M Auel today and was pleased to find it was far better than the latest travesty of  the series. Still silly and all, but fun. I also ate Bourbon Creams and hid in bed as much as I could.

I have conjunctivitis or something and though I doctored it this morning and it went away, it's come back in force this evening and my eyeball is scarily BRIGHT RED. Zombie Jo. It would have been great for the Zombie walk if I'd gone on it.

Work for 2 hours tomorrow - they asked us to come in on Saturday - double pay! Which seemed  very nice , especially as we have a paid Monday off. Then they changed it - now it's Monday, which we're already being paid for, so it will just be an extra €40 instead of €80. I feel manipulated, somehow...

I really would welcome enough cash to live on in my bank account, Universe, honestly I would.

Anyway. Nice music.


4 comments:

kelley @ magnetoboldtoo said...

extra money is ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome!

catherine said...

in work too Jo but get no extra dosh..bah ! yes, come on Universe and throw a couple of quid our way..we'll spend it wisely..honest. :)

Janine Ashbless said...

Gah - hope the conjunctivitis clears up soon :-(

Jo said...

I got instant relief from remedies and chamomile tea, but it kept not quite going away. It's nearly nearly ok now, thanks :)