Thursday, July 11, 2013

ugh

This month's PMS is weird and I hate it. It's attacking me with knives.

Thought my period started today and promptly forgot about it. Remembered midway through class and had to borrow money from my director to go the machine, like I was her daughter or she was my gym teacher or something. Then leave the spare pad with her because I couldn't exactly walk back into class waving my opened little green box. Sheesh. Then it didn't start after all, I could have spared myself.

Instead I'm pierced with a keen misery and a fog of dyspraxic confusion that's making me a danger on the road, unable to text anything on my phone and pitching me into fits of anxiety, which brings me back to misery again. Jesus fucking Christ. I haven't been taking my pills enough, clearly. This is so stupid. 

No comments: