Monday, January 13, 2014

I missed a call on Friday telling me the marking scheme I slaved and stressed over before Christmas is incomplete - it seems I saved it wrong. Way wrong. Have to do a load AGAIN. Ugh. I got it in so late that they didn't have time to check it before Christmas, obviously, and then I didn't listen to my messages - could have been doing this on the weekend instead of now in a rush.

I also did a shitty interview today. After stupidly missing my turn and wasting loads of petrol wandering off into the countryside.

I don't even know I really want the job, I just hate the feeling of graaaaahhh, that's what I should have said there. 

I hate interviews. I hate re-doing work I hated doing in the first place because of my own incompetence. I hate feeling completely ill equipped for this life; parenting, teaching, work, creativity, any of it. I'm a total fraud.

Ugh. Back to Office Administration and Customer Caring marking scheme 2. 

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

Sometimes it's just like that, Jo. I'm so sorry.

catherine said...

Ah Jo, sounds like a day when you just needed someone to look after you and tell you it will be alright..and wrap you in a blanky..and feed you lots of wine and cheese..you prob got lost cos you didnt really want the job anyway..the one you really want will come to you..hang in . hugs c

Jo said...

It's a long time coming Catherine, but yes, I didn't really want this one :) Well, maybe it's not quite as simple as that, but it might have been more trouble than it was worth.

I do need those other things, though. Thanks for the hugs :)