Saturday, February 7, 2015

Mostly, day to day, I don't know what to do. I have no answers. I am incredibly bad at making choices. I am not good at resolve, either. So I repeat my mistakes, ad nauseum.

But. I know what I love. And some days, more than others, I know what I have no patience for. No time for. I can't always articulate why, but then I seem to manage if I start.

Sometimes, when you're officially wrong about things, or you might be, I'm not sure it matters. It's up to us how we order our own world, and we have to go with our gut instincts. You might be wrong about something, but if it hurts you, maybe staying wrong is safer.

Sure, we have to do our best not to hurt other people. That should be part of what you feel deep down. Life is a learning process. It's good to be uncertain and keep studying and asking questions. It's good to be open. It's also good to stand strong with what feels right, until the time is right to change.


No comments: