Friday, September 23, 2016

Switzerland is astonishingly beautiful, it looks just like one might expect it to. Green, clean and very, very expensive. I'm staying on Lake Geneva. Well, above it. Today I saw bears (captive bears, not wild in the mountains bears).

The mountains are HUGE. Tomorrow we go see cows in their coming-down-to-lowland-pastures equinox ritual. Cows have a very good life here. Today I was driven through La Gruyere. You know, like the cheese? Well, the cheese, not like the cheese. I have had lots of  tasty mozzerella.

I'd post photos but I can't get them off the camera, and sadly the battery is fading on my camera so it will have to wait til I get home.


1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

I went to Switzerland when I was eighteen and yes- it was JUST LIKE THE PICTURES! I'll never forget. And the best yogurt and the best chocolate and the brownest cows and the greenest mountains and....
Yeah. Like that.