Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Erm...

Does anyone read my little whiney blog? I don't know. It doesn't matter, it's just somehow better to write online than to put words in a book, which I always loved the idea of but only do when I need to vent. And this is more therapeutic, for some reason. Maybe most of us wrote our diary with the idea in mind that some one might read it?

I should be writing about my struggle with thrush but I don't wanna. I think I'll wait til I've cured it - and I hope I have the cure in my grasp now, I just have to administer it. Hopefully I'll have some good news within the next few days.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether I should copy Midget Wrangler's sandwich post or would that just make me a pathetic, copy cat blogger without an idea of my own in my head. The problem is I agree with her so much about so many things ( though not abortion, the McCann's or mayonnaise, it seems :) ) and then I have too much to say in a comment.

Oy, I'm tired. How will I ever start correcting again? I'd better go pump, Baby D is still feeding every two hours - when will it all be back to normal? I'm just waiting for a little plateau, so I can catch my breath!

I went to the Public Health Nurse for his 3 month check up today, he's 15lbs 10 oz! My lovely fat baby.