Wednesday, March 26, 2008

confession




It's been a fairly chocolatey Easter - so much so that I'm finding it hard to give up. I've been insisting this is it, clean sweep, no more sugar, vegetables, weight loss, walking, blah blah blah.

Today in Tesco there were Eastery things on sale and I grabbed a little Lindt egg, half price at 44c! I did. Spitting in the face of my not so firm convictions.

And I just had it, and it was so fucking tasty, I'd recommend you rush out and do the same.



Does anyone else feel the urge to drink milk after eating chocolate? I often do, even though I don't particularly like it that much. I think the explanation is that chocolate inhibits the absorption of calcium. I've heard you can't actually absorb calcium from pasteurised milk, but I don't know if that's actually the case. If it is, is my body being fooled? Or am I wrong, and my body knows better than me. I don't get a craving for broccoli in the same way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am nibbling at the ears of a golden lindt bunny as i read this!