So I don't feel like doing memes about happiness.
I might cheat and link to my 100 favourite things hundredth post post. Though when I did that I realised that a lot of the things that are on there aren't in my life any more. In an effort to be positive then -
- Snow - if only there was more! It makes me feel like I'm on drugs, happy, light and floaty. Watching it fall, playing in it. Please can we have more snow?
- Babies laughing. Gurgly little baby belly-laughs. Enough said.
- Stationary. I love stationary. I could cruise round good stationary and art supply shops all day. Paints, card, paper, I love it. The fancy kind, mind you, €2 shops don't do it for me.
- When my baking works out.
- Swimming. The only sport I love/can do. I have swimmer's shoulders, and apparently my back is two inches wider than my front, if you know what I mean. Not great for looking lovely and ladylike, but I can swim. Before and after my daughter was born I swam a lot but I had more time and money then. Fingers crossed the new pool up the road wil open soon after all these years of poollessness. And I'll be able to make time to go. I went the other day for the first time since the baby was born (!) and I got time to do 4 lengths. And it killed me. I felt like I was 82.