Saturday, August 23, 2008

sugar hangover

Groo. I do not feel well. Partly due to late nights and broken sleep, but mostly due to my unfeasibly high sugar intake over the last couple days. My gums are going spongy and sore, my muscles are hurting, I'm puffy, I'm waking up with a blocked nose and and generally feel like crap. Looking at cakes on the internet is not particularly wholesome, but eating them is far worse: I must detox! Though they warn against it when you're breastfeeding as fat stores toxins, so if I detoxed too much all the crap I've been collecting will whoosh out through the breast milk and into the baby. It's a point in favour of buying organic milk and butter...

I had great resolutions about doing something creative last night - I was going to get on with some knitting, write something proper, maybe even turn off the computer! But I didn't...

Still, I had some nice chats - gchat is great for lonely me on the weekend. It doesn't involve the commitment or effort of a phone call - you don't have to have anything to say. But it's nice to see little green lights on, and maybe swap a word or two across the airwaves. Or whatever they are. I've just realised it's Saturday, so there won't be any posts to read :( I suppose normal people go buy the paper. Hi Ho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is gchat a website? or do you download and install an application?