Thursday, October 30, 2008

eyeball season

It's 1.50 and I'm rolling fondant eyeballs in preparation for tomorrow's party.

Axel is playing a gig to the trainee-gardai in Templemor.

On Tuesday Olivia went to play with her sweet friend Daisy, whose Mom is American, well disciplined, calm, creative and always provides these great, structured playdates. She had a ball. She came home telling us about her Christmas list, and that they'd designed some Halloween Pumpkins - hers had red eyes and bloody fangs. 'It drinks blood and eats people! ... Mine was much scarier than Daisy's!'

No shit! I hope she didn't freak the poor people out.

I hope enough kids come to her party tomorrow. No one RSVPs. She's so excited. Worry worry.

1 comment:

tina said...

Sounds fun! I hope everyone turns up and Olivia has a fun day. And you too, I hope you enjoy it yourself, too!