Tuesday, October 28, 2008

more tales of st trinians

I told Axel about my bus ride to Wesley land. He had a tale of horror of his own:
He was outside the Purty Kitchen having a smoke and unloading gear - two fancy fancy D4 type girls walked up.

Blond girl A, without preamble: Give me a smewk.
Axel: Fuck off.
Blond Girl A, to Stu (drummer): Give me a smewk!
Stu: Fuck off!
Blond Girl A, with increasing asperity, to Paul (mate): You, give me a smewk!
Paul: Er, ok...
Others: For fuck's sake Paul, are you mad? etc

Paul fiddles about and holds out his cigarette packet as Girl A answers her phone and Girl B goes up to the door.

Girl A: Come on! Tisk! Take it out for me, take it out for me!
Paul: Er, ok...
Others: chorus of disapproval
Girl A: Give me a light!

Blond Girl B, approaches, alarmed: It's a tenner in! What are we going to dew!?
Blond Girl B: For fuck's sake!


The End

Blond Girl A may find herself with a cigarette where she didn't ask for one if she keeps talking to people like they're domestic staff from the late 1800s.

8 comments:

morgor said...

At times like that you're too amazed by the brass necks of these types to just tell them to go fuck themselves.

Jo said...

I presume that was it!

I forgot to say, Axel say it as some sort of Scum-Chic. Gross.

Anonymous said...

Fancy fancy D4 type girls? Just had to look it up in Urban Dictionary. Sounds like the chicks we take the piss out of in Kath and Kim (a TV show here in Oz)

Feel for the poor girls. That fake tan will totally rot their brains.

Lottie said...

Snotty little cows! I would have told them where to go.

Jo said...

Hi Kelley! Urban Dictionary sounds like a good tip. You're not wring about the fake tan, it's clearly started already.

Lottie, I know. Axel said they were shouting at Paul not to do it, but he was clearly under some sort of spell...

Anonymous said...

Stuck up D4 types and ignorant scumbags are the same, nobody ever told them how to ask for something properly or behave in a mannerly way.

fatmammycat said...

Ugh, hussies. They're everywhere.

Jo said...

Like zombies! It's the new horror infestation threatening the world. s