Saturday, January 17, 2009

light a candle



Think of it.

A flare in the darkness. A flint-flicker of sparking light. A raspy flick that makes the walls glow red for a second. Beat. Beat. Flicker.

And then sparkle. The stop motion light show of a sparkler. Tiny. Deep down, can you a see it? Hold the sparkle, watch it flare. Watch the room light up.

We know how desperate Xbox is, on the 23rd try. Desperate enough to ask for a little psychic backup. Close your eyes. See the path. See the life starting. Flicker, spark.

The silent fizz of a new life coming into being. Tonight.


5 comments:

Martin said...

Was that you in my bushes?

;0)

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Did you get inspiration from the Kristina Lloyd article for the sparkle image?

XBox, By the Power of Grey Skull......

Jo said...

Maybe subliminally,Hm, as I don't remember what you're talking about!

You can check out her site, btw, though I warn you, it's full of pictures of wet men.

By the Power of Greyskull,you command him??

Darren said...

Everything is crossed (or should it be uncrossed?) as per usual. I don't think I've ever thought about another person's sex life as much as I have Xbox's.

Martin said...

That's quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've read in quite a while.

Well, since Maxi's last post anyway.