Tuesday, February 3, 2009

15 minute consolation



The sky darkened. I looked outside and snowy hail was pelting. Action! I whipped Bodhi into the Dunnes' hat and gloves and wellies I'd bought him yesterday, pulled boots and coat on over my jammies, and we ran out the back forsome very temporary snowfun, and a few slightly fake photos: the sky is blue again now, the snow family is melting already, but at least I have the evidence.



Weys! Wey Boots!

I seized the moment and made a tabletop snowfamily



Oops! Forgot the dogs!







Pigs! Piggy!


Bleary but snow-happy



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, lovely post Jo. I am glad you got to play in the snow. I just had a brief snowball fight with the boys on the way home from school yesterday.

Darren said...

Aw!

Best. Snowmen. Ever.

Martin said...

What size are they?

Are they life size? you were fierce busy.

Last one is very life like.

Jo said...

Ooops! I enabled comment moderation because of spa'm and it didn't reach my mail - ws feeling v neglected today.

Yes, lifesize, Xbox, we're a v small family.Just call me Mrs Pepperpot.

Anonymous said...

The snow dog is brilliant Jo. Glad you had some snow fun in the end!!

Lottie said...

So cute. I love the snow. I could bear driving into work for a few more weeks of this.

Anonymous said...

How freaking cute are you?

I mean seriously.

Cute.

I just wanna pinch your cheeks and go 'how freaking CUTE are you?'

Jo said...

Kelley I'm a little embarrassed to publish that comment.

A friend who's nearly ten years younger than me did once say she wanted to put me in her pocket.

His Girl Friday said...

What fun!