Friday, February 6, 2009

batteries included!

The postman (grumpily) struggled through the ice this morning to deliver me a parcel. I am the proud recipient of Maxi's Filthy Butt Fun Award and the kindly Sex-Toys.ie people have sent me me an Evil Pink Vibrator - and batteries!

I had to sneak upstairs to open it as Bodhi would be all over it otherwise, sucking it, chewing it, hitting the dogs with it (hit me with your rhythm stick?) so you'll have to wait for photos or if anyone's interested, a review.

It's got quite a lot of vibration variation and gets pretty strong ( I did the nose test). It smells a bit evil, alright, in terms of rubberiness, but maybe it just needs airing.

Still and all, you gotta love the smell of sex toys in the morning!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deadly buzz

Jo said...

Haa!

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba lol, enjoy ;).

Anonymous said...

Kinda looks like a Tango Twister but all one colour

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I must have stumbled into the wrong blog by mistake. Filthy butt fun? Evil pink vibrator? I'm getting far too excited, I shall have to have a little lie-down.

Anonymous said...

Nick - Hold tight, Jo's promised to post a review lol.

Jo said...

I never said promised!

You'll have to wait, it may be some time before I get the time alone!

Martin said...

1 - I think if I see a review here I may never be the same again.

2 - What freaky looking diseased penis is THAT thing supposed to replicate?

Jo said...

Ok. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You may be Mr Orgasmatron.

But this thing is not so much designed to 'replicate a penis' as to give women orgasms.

Whether or not a penis is exactly designed to give women orgasms is open to debate.

If I was designing them for that purpose I'd incorporate more clitoris/gspot stimulating aspects, but maybe that's just me...

Ladies?

Jo said...

Btw, Holemaster, Tangle Twister, you say? Interesting idea! I'd buy that.

There's your get rich scheme, quick, patent it and sell it to sex-toys.ie!

Anonymous said...

Oh you're dead right, the penis isn't in any way designed to satisfy women. Unfortunately too many men still believe it is and refuse to consider any alternative.

Martin said...

I'm being educated here...

all these years...

Jo said...

Well, now, don't get me wrong. It's not without definite merit and beauty...

it just helps if it's attached to someone knowledgable and inventive :)

Martin said...

like Einsten!

Martin said...

or his more famous genius cousin, Einstein

Jo said...

Hey, where ARE all the ladies! This is meant to be a woman-blog. Here I am talking about vibrators to a roomful of men - what gives?

B said...

Damn, I had a post that I could've used this competition as an excuse for posting.

Jo said...

Work away, B, it's monthly!

Maxi's Monthlies...