Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One last go!

Alright, all, tomorrow is the day.

I'm a little scared not enough people are going to show and I will look a tit.

Though encouragingly, there's Holemaster, Darren and Liz, Sarah Gostrangely and possibly Rymus who will (hopefullly) be attending. Which is pretty cool actually. I should reward them by linking, but I've the dinner on and they're all in my new improved blogroll.


Thursday 2nd April
Greystones Theatre

The Juice

The Cujo Family

Blind Yackety



Doors open 7pm
Music 8 - 12
Tickets €10
Available from the BSP office/Box Office/Door

OUR SCHOOL NEEDS A NEW ROOF!

www.myspace.com/thejuiciestmusic

www.myspace.com/stoneymoany

4 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

"look a tit"? That's a new one for me. How can that be a bad thing?
Anyway, good luck!

Jo said...

Hee, thanks, Ms Moon! Wish you could be there!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Dollface!

Ciara Brehony said...

Can't wait! Woo hoo!