Friday, July 30, 2010

for the goth-girl with everything

I just wrote a moany post about moods and lack of babysitting and the return of various anxiousnesses after  a few days of feeling quite normal. But then I ate some leftover meatballs and spaghetti and I feel much better. At least, better enough not to post whingy posts. Phew! Thank Meatballs for that!

I did just find this though.



I like her hair...
         

Tattered Rags, she's from, on the off-chance anyone wants to look further. I really like them, I hate to admit. Except I wish their mouths weren't all sewn up. What's that about?

http://flickr.com/photos/tattered rags

4 comments:

Danielle said...

oh she is lovely..even though i dislike the symbolism of the sewn up mouth neither

Mwa said...

Cute!

And I like a good whingy post.

Irmhild said...

maybe it's not sewn up, it's cigarette smoking wrinkles?

Jo said...

Ahahaha, yeah, and in one so young! :)