Sunday, July 25, 2010

my post has run away

Oh dear. I wasn't going to blog about Bodhi's birthday weekend because I am so bone weary I don't have the energy. I think I've been standing up a lot more than usual over the last 48 hours, and it's fucked me up good and proper. Add to that the wee hours cake shift and early mornings and lots of running to and fro party prepping and ohmygod I'm so tired I could dissolve into a puddle of ow and tense shoulder muscles.

But it was all good. Including the msn conversation that I hate to stop so much it makes me put off my tasks until ridiculous hours in the morning. I wish they'd include an extra hour of nap time in the day.

But my point is this, thus far: I am too tired to document the weekend yet. But I had some thing fast and easy and fabulous to post about instead but right now I have not the slightest clue what it is. I sat down to write it - and it was gone, completely gone. It will come back soon - I thought it would have by now. But it hasn't.

But when it does, I will return and write it down. Check back!

2 comments:

Irmhild said...

rest, relax, soak those tired muscles in the bath! And maybe tomorrow it'll all come back to you!

Ms. Moon said...

You know we will.