Friday, July 23, 2010

old photo

My brother just got back from Brazil and his gf has loads of fabulous photos up on facebook. She's all enthused, and he's grumbling about the service and the food :) But the photos look like they had a great time.

I just spotted this in his albums though





Sorry it's so tiny, it won't stand for enlarging as is.

This is 1981. The dog is Pippin and she was super-clever. And I am delighted to find missing photo evidence of my racoon sweatshirt, which was the best. I wish my mother had kept it.

That was our conservatory being built. we were still in Rathmines. My memory of that wall is of rolling off my spacehopper and hitting my head on it.

Ah, the eighties. Bad haircuts abound.

3 comments:

Mwa said...

In the eighties I had a stupid uniform and very very short hair. (Still don't know why my mother loved crew cuts on her daughters so much.)

Ms. Moon said...

I was a grown-up in the eighties and have no defense whatsoever about what I wore.

Irmhild said...

i ended the eighties with a permed bob!