Tuesday, November 1, 2011

deja vu

On a whim, I just had a quick browse through a new incarnation of a group blog I used to write for, way way back in the mists of time.

It's no longer active, but I came across this post and found myself disgusted. I was just about to leave a comment, when I discovered I already had, some time ago.

I'm half surprised by the restraint of what I wrote then, because what I was going to say today was 'fuck you.' Fuck you and your presumptive condescending judgement and distorted sense of entitlement, poster whose name I can't be bothered to look up.

What the hell is wrong with people???

In other news, I just Youtubed the foxes jumping on a trampoline for Bodhi, and the sidebar videos contained a man with a spider living under the skin of his finger (vomit), a gorilla killing and eating a dog in a zoo (trauma!) and a spider biting a killing a cat  (which the poster of the video presumably taped from an upstairs window and did nothing?).

This world can be a horrible place.

No comments: