Sunday, November 20, 2011

Steamcleaning

One corner of the kitchen. With my penguin steam cleaner. As inspired by Ms Moon's gleaming study. My floor beneath the sink is now shiny! I'd say I 'shined my sink', but it's more about clearing gunk off stuff than polishing...

I'd love to keep going, but I should be either working or going out en famille - I think the smallies have decided - a train trip to the Farmer's market and the cinema to see Arthur Christmas. I feel anxious about spending hours out, but I think it's for the best. Yay for the steam cleaning, though. 

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I hope you went out and had a good time. Shiny floors are nice but they don't mean much in the long run. For example- I have already found a dog poop on my just-cleaned floor.
Damn.

Jo said...

Ugh, the dogs, Mary. Stuff corks in 'em.

I did go out, and it was lovely.