Thursday, March 15, 2012

zzz*

Omg. I'm scared of how tired I am. And it's all my fault. I stayed up late correcting again last night - then tonight a mess with work handover, and my teacher I correct for drove back to get the work and we had a misunderstanding and she had to leave again before I could get it to her. I was trying to be helpful! I am messing up so badly at this job. I'm not being given exams any more and I'm  glad but that's not good enough - I can't just not do money making stuff because it's tiring and inconvenient. That's work.

So I will drive them in to town in the morning and head back to work in Bray for eightish. I am freaked at the thought of how this is going to feel by tomorrow. Thank god for Friday.

I'm going to make cupcakes now, though the effort of going out and getting wrappers and ingredients (and missing my liaison in the process!) has undone me a bit. Cook dinner. Plan classes. Make cupcakes. Perhaps drink the rest of the bottle of Bailey's I bought for frosting (no one does baby bottles anymore, note: Tesco doing a big bottle for a tenner at the moment, half bottle 10.56 in O'Brien's where I went next to look for mini bottles, ended up buying half bottle as I couldn't face going back to Tesco for the full bottle and Idon't really want it anyway. I just drink it from the fridge when I'm stressed.)

Ugh, I feel stupid. Making cupcakes... I don't just do it because I want people to love me, I also like the idea. I love the idea of Guinness cupcakes with green glitter for Paddy's Day. I want to make it real. It's just ... nothing ever seems to work smoothly. For me. I have no smoothiosity. Just snooziosity. So tired.... 

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

And you need to rest. Nothing is as big as it seems when we are that tired. I know.
Bless, baby. Get some rest.

Jo said...

Ok. It is 00.54.

I made sushi.

I checked on facebook, and a wonderfully kind aquaintance offered to bring the work into town in the morning. Woo! I put Bodhi to bed and whizzed it over to her on the far side of Bray.

I have baked tasty cakes that look crappy, but I'll know what to do next time.

I have written a Friday test and done up an info sheets. That sounds fancy, I just edited some stuff on Banshees off Wikipedia.

I haven't really cleaned up.

It's time for sleepin. SO glad I don't have to get up before 6 and drive to Dublin!