Monday, May 7, 2012

blogiversary

I just noticed I've been blogging for 5 years, this past April. Older than my little boy. I started just before my birthday, all full of pregnancy, exhaustion and stress.

God.

I don't suppose this means anything, and I fear my blog is slowly dying, but I guess five years is a good innings, given that it's about nothing in particular. It's been good to me, mostly. I love it better than Facebook, certainly. I wish I could be prouder of where I am now, compared to where I was then. Ah well. 

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

My blogoversary is about to roll around too. Hard to believe.

Danielle said...

happy blogoversary fairy...

Craig Sorensen said...

I had to look back at my first blog entry to even know how long I've been at it. In September, I will have been at it for five years too.

Hard to believe...

Catherine said...

Congrats Jo..what was your first post...

Jo said...

Catherine, there's a wee thingy doodit on the sidebar that lets you go back and look through the archive, if you feel so inclined. The first ones are a bit shite, though, with a deeply disturbing amount of exclamation marks. I put it down to pregnancy hormones making me edggy :)

Jo said...

Craig, you and me were clearly on a similar trajectory back in the day :)