Sunday, August 12, 2012

sunday

I had a good day today. A restful morning, plus, now Bodhi's got his own bed back, I'm waking up on my own time again, which means I get to have dreams again - a strange one about planning a trip to Tibet and then just - not going.

Delightful lying around reading George RR Martin, then we went to see Brave, which is just beyond delightful - full of humour and joy (as well as some super-scary bits, if you're bringing little ones) and beautiful art. The mini film on before it is just gorgeous as well. All lovely. Go, if you haven't.

Then I made soup and green curry, and the curry was delicious - *burp* -

and best of all, so far, no one's had a fight yet. All is calm, all is bright. And the weather's cleared, and there's meant to be a meteor shower tonight, we might even be able to see it. 

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

This makes me happy.