Sunday, October 21, 2012

band names

Axl is contemplating a band name change... there are too many The Juices, and he never liked it that much in the first place. He wanted to go with Cold Wilson,which was what Olivia thought Luke Skywalker was called :)

Help me, I'm addicted to emoticons, I've encorporated them into my punctuation and now nothing feels right without them. Three years of internet friendship has increased my typing speed to something quite speedy but has also cursed me with emoticon fever.

Anyway, band names, I told the kids there might be a new one and Bodhi has been lying in bed thinking of them - so far he's come up with THE GUITARISTS (which I think is fierce cool), THE DARKNESS (sadly taken, but isn't the boy a genius?) and NOCTURNAL (which must surely be taken already too).

I want to hug his mind again, though. 

4 comments:

Craig Sorensen said...

The Screaming Lettuce band...

Blind Buzzards...

Binary Option... (got to have a nod to my geekiness)

Diesel Headset...

Poster Children...

Righteous Raunch...

Turbo Grenades...

:-)

Jo said...

Thanks, Craig, I'll pass them on :)

Craig Sorensen said...

And after you pass them on,

He can pass on them!

Heh.

Jo said...

Heh :)

I think he has one in the wings, but I dunno... I don't know if it's right. But what is, these days?