Friday, January 3, 2014

Zzzzzzzz

I am suddenly struggling with a strange exhaustion. I ran out of the ability to speak or use my hands right in the supermarket. Have finally finished negotiating my car insurance with a new company, which works out significantly cheaper than the old company and protects my no claims bonus. How grown up am I. I will never cease dreading this sort of life admin, I hate it. Next I have to talk to the tax office and go see why the dole office haven't given me any dole at all. *crumples to floor*

Not today though. I invited my students over, so now I need to bake, collect the kids from their friends' houses and run back and partify things. Feeling non-partyrific all of a sudden.

The stupid dog stole a child's football and ran all over the field chewing on it, much to the consternation of the dad. He didn't burst it, thankfully, but ugh, the embarrassment. *glares at dog* Good recall, my arse.

Have a nice day, everyone. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

I feel completely enervated myself today.
I am going to indulge that feeling.