Wednesday, September 14, 2016

ramble

The moon is amazing tonight. Not quite full, but copper and huge. I would like to sit on a hillside and look at the moon with someone, possibly someone I could lean against.

I wish I was more content to experience things on my own and not need to share that sense of wonder I feel when I encounter the world.

I turned on the radio as I drove to work and my drive was strangely clear, even though I left a bit late, and then they played THE NEW PIXIES SONG and I was so happy - that there is a new Pixies song, and sat in the car after I got to work and finished it. It was a good thing, I can't quite explain well. It just felt like things were good in the world. 

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

Sometimes music can do that for you.
I wish you had someone to lean on.