Monday, April 13, 2009

Eastery pictures


Olivia's godmother sent us some egg dye. What else can I dye?


















On the hunt. I love how the bunnies glittered in the foliage

We had a cookie making day last week



Easter chicks!
Easter cookies - I love the shape of these chicks. I have made, iced and eaten many. Nigella's recipe is eggy, buttery and vanilla-y and tastes like crepe if you dip them in coffee. Nice.

Sadly, I have nothing to write that is not both too personal and miserable to post about, and all this personal misery gets in the way of me wanting to post anything more palatable.
So at least there's pretty photos. I have aspirations to be one of these bloggers who illustrates with beautiful photos, I have photo blog envy.

6 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I am sad to hear that you have personal miseries. Are you okay?
I love your pictures. I wish I had some of those cookies RIGHT NOW.

Martin said...

heh, you have 6 eggs too!

Chin up?

Jo said...

Do you have six eggs, Xbox? I don't get it.

Martin said...

the whole knockeduplets?

Jo said...

Oh, hahaha, DUH!!

What is wrong with my brain?

Ciara Brehony said...

Nice pics Jo! Happy Easter to you all.

And by the way, the cookies went down a treat. Thumbs up!!