Friday, January 27, 2012

I am fantastically, thoroughly, astoundingly tired. My feet hurt, my back aches, my shoulders are knotted to my ears. I had a nice week of work, but god. I may die. And all this on half days? Yeesh.

I had a nice trip to the book shop and bought books for me and the kids. It makes me moneypanic but I think it's worth it. I hope so.

We went to Rachel Fallon's exhibition, but Olivia was disappointed it was small - she was expecting something gigantic like the thing that was on this summer, not Bray's Signal Arts Centre, which is a wee room. I was going to post pics and all but I can't think straight. I think it's early to bed for me.

Olivia fell on the tarmac in school today and mangled herself - she has a nasty sort of impact cut on one knee and a hot red bruise on the other - it's like the skin was sort of pulled apart by the impact rather than cut. Nasty. They called me at home and left a message but I was in work my phone was on silent and I didn't see it - they wanted me to come up and check on her, but by the time I saw the message I was already late from sitting down to chat and failing to get up and leaving my keys behind. I wish I had got there earlier, arnica works better if you take it straight away. She's quite stiff now. She didn't cry at all though, oddly - she wails like a screaming meanie at the slightest provocation here.

Sorry for the ramble. I have to go to bedddd. 

No comments: