Monday, September 14, 2015

I was a little weary and weepy this afternoon, wishing to be put to bed and read to and have someone sing my to sleep with Jesus Loves Me, if I'm totally honest.

But a walk and food made me feel a little more resilient and adult. Even if that video of the Syrian refugees in Hungary, and the Hungarians watching them helplessly and crying was kinda hard to take.

Toninght's soup was tomato and red pepper with lentils, cream, paprika, cinnamon, onion and garlic and a little chili.

Harbin Hotsprings burned down. It's so sad. Poor California. The spectre of wildfires is terrifying.

I don't have anything more for you tonight, I've got to do a little work and go to bed.

3 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

May you be sleeping sweetly.

Jo said...

I'm not yet, I haven't even done my work yet. I'm terrible! Thank you Mary, I'm off to sort it out now. Sheesh, why do I do this to myself??

Mwa said...

I know how you feel. Except for the chilli part. ;-)